This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
See Author guidelines below. Please note the following:
Our journal works exclusively with thematic issues with guest editors. There is only one issue per year. To submit a paper for a thematic issue, please see announcements: https://lans-tts.uantwerpen.be/index.php/LANS-TTS/announcement.
In other words, we do not accept papers outside thematic issues and only papers for which an abstract for a thematic issue has been accepted by the guest editors of that issue, can be submitted.
Consequently, any paper submitted outside that process will be automatically rejected.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Authors Guideline, which is found in About the Journal (https://lans-tts.uantwerpen.be/index.php/LANS-TTS/about/submissions)
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 Deed that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. In addition, the material cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).